- 5V 2000mA Power Supply for your Raspberry Pi 3 / 2 Model B B+, Google Nexus Android Samsung Galaxy Phone Tablet and other Micro USB Port Devices
- Input Voltage Range: AC 100V – 240V / Rapid Power: 5V 2A / Brand-new / ! Extra long 6.5 ft cord !
- ETL listed, manufactured with the highest quality materials and include safeguard features against incorrect voltage, short circuit, internal overheating.
- Kootek 5V 2A Adapter Charger adapters tested by manufacturer to match and/or exceed specifications of OEM products.
- Warranty: 45 Days Money Back Guarantee / 18 Months – Free Exchange / Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Will this 5V 2A Adapter Charger work with android phones?
Yes. It charged my Samsung phone just fine.
By SMR on March 13, 2015
Will this work for the new Raspberry Pi 2 (1GB RAM) model that just came out?
Yes. This cable pumps out 2 amps of fun, my multimeter agrees. Forums posts highly suggest at least 2 amp supplies. Though raspi org suggests 2.5 amps to use all 4 USB ports on the model B+, so if you plug everything into it at once, I'd look for something with 2.5 or higher than this devices 2 amp. But the pi 2 IS suppose to be a little more efficient. I use this on a B+ with a keyboard, mouse, and memory stick and it's fine.
By Dan on February 6, 2015
Could this 5V 2A USB Adapter Charger be used with the GoPro in combination with Combo Cable to provide continuous power to GoPro from an ac power wall outlet?
If the gopro supports playback when charging then I don't see why not.
By D. Mooney on February 24, 2015
Does this only work with the Raspberry thing? Or is it a general micro usb power cord that could power other things?
It's a normal USB charger, which will work for anything that takes a microUSB plug.
By Bert on February 12, 2015