- It keeps 12”-17” laptop cool, such as Apple Macbook Pro Air, Hp, Alienware, Dell, Lenovo, ASUS, etc.
- 5 Built-in fans (big fan: 5.9″, small fans: 2.76″) with Blue LEDs, two On/Off switches to controll 5 fans and LEDs seperately.(Simply press the switch to select 1 fan working, 4 fans working, or all 5 working together. The independent control is availiable for the LEDs as well)
- Dual USB hub allows for connecting more USB devices.
- Ergonomic stand with 6 adjustable height settings to play games or watch movies at the most comfortable angle.
- Plug and play, no external power supply is needed, no software installation is required.
Is it ok to use on the bed?
can you be more specific? If you plan on just setting it on the bed then yes if you have it angled up so that the fans don't touch any blankets.
By Aaron Warner on December 16, 2015
is suitable for a gaming system ie: ps4
This is a cooling pad for a laptop and NOT console. However I have found that this product does a good job at controlling overheating.
By Brandon DeGeer on February 8, 2016
How noisy is the center fan?
On a scale of 1 to 5,I'll give it a 4.5 very guiet almost unnoticeable.
By Derek on November 24, 2015
Can the lights be turned off?
I agree with previous answer. If you turn off the lights, the fans go off also. But you don't notice the lights, at least not with other lights on. I use mine in an office setting with regular overhead lights on and I don't notice any glow. If used in a dark setting, I suspect you would notice the lights though.
By Shannon Rudicel on November 17, 2015
Would this laptop cooler pad work with the asus x751lx-db71 17.3-inch ips fhd gaming laptop?
I have an acer aspire timelinex 5830tg-6782 gaming laptop with a 15.6" screen, and its just big enough to cover the size of my laptop when it sits under it. but otherwise it works great with the 4 smaller outer fans and bigger center fan, and keeps it cool while I game, as it just takes up a usb slot on the laptop but you regain the slot on the cooling pad.
Is this ok to use in your lap?
I wouldnt recommend it. I do however use mine on my lap desk and it works great.
By Tiffany Aytes on October 18, 2015
Can the usb cable run on ac instead?
If you plug it into an adapter, but the cord is not that long so I'm not sure it would be easy to link it
By DrHarryStark on March 30, 2016
does it turn off when I close my laptop?
It does not in f your laptop is charged.
By D barnes on March 20, 2016