- All-In-One: PS4 console vertical stand+ cooler+ dualshock charging station+ USB HUB+ controller thumb grips
- Features 2 built-in fans keep your PlayStation 4 console cool and calm, no more overheating after long hours of game playing;
- Charging station with 2 charger ports to charge both of your PS4 shock controllers simultaneously;
- It is space saving that allows PS4 to be used safely in a vertical position;
- 2 HUB and 1 USB ports with powerful output to charge mouse, keyboard, phones, tablets and other USB devices.
I got mine today. Do you push the button for it to turn on and wait for the light because the light is isnt turning on?
After you plug the USB in, the blue light should come on. The button you are talking about is for the fan to come on or off.
By Antwane Fort on January 29, 2016
Do the charging ports only work when my ps4 is turned on?
The charging ports works when you plug it to a USB. If you plug to the USB of your PS4, the ps4 has to be powered on. But you may connect it to other USB like a USB wall charger.Then your ps4 does not need to be powered on.
By Kootek on July 17, 2015
How effective are the fans really; does this ps4 vertical cooling stand help with cooling in a noticeable way?
It really does work great. My ps4 can be on 4 hours or so without overheating. I actually had to leave it in all day a few weeks ago for downloads and it never overheated. Hope this helps.
By JConn on November 1, 2015
Are the usb & hubs usb 2.0 or 3.0?
Sorry for the late response. They are sub 2.0-----all white inside.
By Michael Ramos on August 19, 2015
Does it blow in air or suck it out?
It pulls air into bottom of unit and pushes it through the bottom of the PS4 and out the back.
By Amazon Customer on April 8, 2016
Do you send the grips if they dont already come with the package?
Well, I don't. I don't sell them I just bought one. This is customer review. I got my grips in mine. If you don't get them complain to the company that sells them because you should.
By Amazon Customer on July 11, 2016
What makes my sony 4K play some but not all?
What does this have to do with the PS4 Vertical Stand??????/
By Angel on April 12, 2016
Do it work for the PlayStation 3?
Well the PS3 and the PS4 are a different shape, plus the charging ports for the controllers are different as well, so it wouldn't really work for the PS3.
By Spencer Jarvis on June 25, 2016