- GREAT VALUE 5 PACK – 4×19.7″ and 1×39.4″, it is great value at low price for 5 premium cable management sleeves and perfect as a gift.
- EASY ACCESS: – With a zipper closure you can just wrap all the cords and pull them together zip and done. Never worry about finding the right cable to unplug again, the zip-up mechanism gives you pain-free access to your cables anytime.
- DURABLE MATERIAL AND MUTI-FUNCTION- The seams and neoprene are very strong and good quality for years of use. It can also wraped on steering wheels or carriage bars to add comformt.
- PLENTY OF ROOM- The sleeves are long and wide enough for all types of cables like USB, ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, power cables, etc. You can zip two together into one big one for larger bundles.
- DIY BY YOURSELF: Cut slits to run cable out; Ideal for home, office or working shop – No need to worry the messy tangled cords depress you or trip your kid. All cords are wrangled up and hided in one sleeve from sight, it makes your living and working space look more organized.
I see you can zip two together to make it wider, but how many standard cords would fit into one and still be able to zip closed?
When a single cover is zipped together the diameter is about an inch. I'm using these for hdmi cords and could easily wrap one around 10 cords.
By Michael A. on November 13, 2015
can i get just one of these instead of a 4 pack?
Nope, you have to get all 4. I wanted just the large one, but the smaller ones are good for going around a wall outlet on the floor.
By Daniel on November 17, 2015
Is it cat proof? More specifically 'determined kitten' proof?
Well, I don't know if anything in the world is "determined kitten" (or "determined puppy") proof! These cord wraps are excellent and really look good! They are just neoprene sleeves that go around the cables and then zip closed to help conceal and make them organized, but if a cat or dog went to chew on them, I'm guessing they could chew through it and chew up the cables. With all of that said, for my use at the office without animal exposure, I love them!
By Amazon Customer on December 11, 2015