- 59 inches long, 5.3 inches width, 1.3 inches in diameter when wrapped up.
- Made from flexible and durable neoprene material for years of usage.
- Featured a Velcro for quick and easy installation, can be cut down into several smaller pieces with a scissor.
- Reversible for 2 ways of installations, you can choose the white or black side as the visible to match your décor.
- All the cords are wrangled up and hidden in one sleeve from sight, it makes your living and working space look more organized.
Am I able to paint the white side to match the wall color?
It's a fabric material, think the lining on the ceiling of your car.. that same texture. So I don't think the application of the paint would go smoothly nor would it dry very well.
By Emily Claire Worthey on July 26, 2016
Do you think it would protect a water hose going over a gravel road with multiple vehicles driving over it if I put 3 or 4 of them together?
Noteally its fabric
By Thomas K. McGowan on August 26, 2016
Does it come with the white cord?
It's reversible. So you can choose to make it white or black.
By Mr. Godard on July 1, 2016
When closing the tube, must the velcro on one side meet the velcro on the other, or can I tighten the tube further to achieve a skinnier tube?
The Velcro must meet it's mate on the other side.
By Heather Cobb on July 21, 2016
How many cord covers do you receive in one purchase?
By Kootek on April 8, 2016
Do you have any ideas or products to help secure this cover to the wall? I want to run against the wall.
You could get some additional velcro strips and apply them to the wall and the sleeve if the cords are not too heavy. If the cords are heavier you might want to look into another option like hooks or 3m tape.
By PNWLover on May 13, 2016