- 9 bright LEDs, 3 Power Supply Modes: AC + USB + Biult-in Rechargeable Lithium Battery.
- One Button Control: easy access power switch behind to power on/off and control two brightness levels.
- Widely Used: suitable for music stands, pianos, orchestra pits, desks, tables, dark clubs, etc.
- 2-IN-1: it can stand on desk with the base as normal desk lamp and also available to clip almost anywhere and any angle with its anti-skid clip.
- Portable and Lightweight: take it with you while traveling, it is easy to carry and can be powered by built-in battery. (NOTE: Do not turn on the light while it’s charging. Using the light while charging will cause damage to the AC adapter and decrease its life.)
How long is the cord that connects the lamp to the power adapter?
The cord and supplied USB adaptor length is just over 6 feet in length.
By J. Clem on March 2, 2016
How long does the battery last?
I've used it for 3 hours straight and then recharged it, because I don't want it to die in the middle of a gig.
By Arthur on March 25, 2016
Is the battery easy to remove? I would use ac power when available but don't want to burn out the adapter.
A small screw must be removed first to open it up and remove batteries. You raise a good question regarding the charger. Some of these types of lights it's best to remove the batteries if it's going to always be plugged in. Presently mine are plugged in with batteries in place. It would seem to me that the charger is acting only as an adapter if the batteries are fully charged. Maybe others with actually knowledge can chime in here. These are a nice value I think. I use two on one music stand as some of my music will be 4 and 5 sheets wide.
By Richard on December 9, 2015
Can you clip it on an iPad?
The clip would probably allow it, but, It's too large in my opinion.
By J. Trahan on July 5, 2016
What type/ size/capacity battery does this use? what type of connector? the photo looks like a lithium polymer battery. i want to keep a spare handy.
I don't know, I will figure it out when I need to. I simply charge it and use it. Seems to last long enough between charges.
By Abe Lincoln on April 16, 2016
Can the light clip on to the sheet music headboard of a grand piano?
Yes, can clip on your music headboard.
By Kootek on March 15, 2016
How far will the jaws open? Will they open 2"
I can open them to 2 inches. I am not sure how tight the grip is at than expansion. My piano rack is 5/8, and it holds securely.
By Kittie on July 27, 2016
do i remove the batteries before i use the ac instead of the batteries??
I leave mine plugged in while in use with no issues so far. Sometimes I unplug it and just use the batteries, but I don't remove them. Hope this helps.
By Eric on November 18, 2015