- Count Up and Down: Set one alarm per time. The kitchen timer acts as a stopwatch counting up to 99 mins 59 seconds from zero or down to zero from the set minutes/ seconds.
- Large LCD Screen with Clear Digits: Large numbers are perfect for those who has a visual impairment, just a glance from across the room and you can easily read the timer display.
- Loud and Clear Alarm: It doesn’t have to sit directly next to you. You can be in another room and know your chicken is ready to come out of the over. Perfect timer for homework, exercise, gym workout, cooking (ie egg timer), sports, games and classroom timer activities.
- Stand & Magnet: Attach it to your refrigerator or stove or use the kick stand on the back by flipping it down into place.
- Ensure that your turkey is cooked properly with this Kootek kitchen timer.
Does the digital kitchen timer continue to sound until it's turned off?
By John on December 30, 2015
What batteries does the Kootek digital kitchen timer use?Can I replace the batteries?
AAA, easily replaced
By Tokto on December 25, 2015
So why does description say clock if its only timer
I don't really know but it is definitely a timer.
By Amazon Customer on June 12, 2016
Both of timers not working when i turn on the switch, are they defective?
Take the plastic covering off the included batteries.
By Reamde on December 24, 2015
one of my timers doesn't beep at all -- when setting it or when it goes off. Is it defective, or did I do something to accidentally mute it?
am pretty sure yours is defective. I didn't have that problem. I had to put tape over the "speaker" to mute mine just a little. It was too loud. Mine work great, BTW.
By Weezie on August 27, 2016
does this digital kitchen timer have a 10 minute left and 5 minute left single beep like many of them do?
No, it does not but it's a great item to have around the house.
By H. Austin on February 5, 2016
Is this also a clock that keeps time, or just a timer/countdown device?
No, this does not include a clock. Only a timer.
By Christina Russell on February 1, 2016