- Safety: Excellent quality grinding stone safe to grind down pet nails effective, keep your pet’s nails trim rounded and smooth, reducing the risk of overcutting and bleeding.
- Supper Quiet: Constructed with mute motor, brass shaft, unique mute technology, acoustic noise in the process of operation within the 50 decibels, pets won’t be afraid any longer.
- Perfect for Most Pets: With 3 different grinding ports for selection which fits medium small size pets, dogs, cats, hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits and birds.
- Rechargeable: Included a micro USB cord, once fully charged it can continuous working for up to 4 hours, don’t have to waste money on batteries. ( Please note charge adapter not included. )
- Clipper and File: Use clipper cutting sharp fingernail parts first if your pet has extremely long nails, then grind down the sharp edges with nail file.
Does this model utilize a diamond grinding stone vs. sand paper?
Diamond grinding stone.
By Kootek on August 3, 2016
would this Pet Nail Grinder work on a 80 pound dog?
I'm not too sure. My dogs are about 35-40 pounds and it was tough getting the clippers to go through their nails. But you might have better luck hopefully.
on September 23, 2016
5.0 / 5