- Safety concern for your family or friends when they are running, walking or doing any other sports especially at dawn, dusk, night or rainy days; tail light for bike or bicycle; collar light for your pet, not only keep your dog/cat safe, but also make you identify them clearly from a long distance; emergency light for maximum attention.
- STEADY AND FLASHING: Press once for a steady glow, twice for continuous flash.
- EASY TO USE: Clip on to your belt, pockets, backpack, helmet, your dog’s leach, bike, baby stroller, wheelchair or clothing easily. No tools needed to install it or remove it.
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT: Take it with you while traveling, it is easy to carry and be powered by built-in button battery.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 2 x LED Safety Light (Batteries Included)+ 2 x Miniscrewdriver + 2 x Velcro Strap + 1 Year Warranty
Can you put this on your key chain somehow?
It has a belt clip on back...would take some some thought and maybe some adhesive!
By craig on December 11, 2015
Are they waterproof?
They SEEM to be water-resistant, not waterproof I use them on my dogs while walking through our neighborhood at night. Occasionally we will get caught in the rain, or go out during a light drizzle, and the lights seem to hold up well. They may even be able to holdup to heavy rain.
By Frank Giammatteo on December 16, 2015
what type of batteries?
I think a watch battery
By Glen Harnish on November 19, 2015
is it a pair or single for quanity of 1?
By Kootek on August 10, 2016
It says built in battery... Is it changeable /rechargeable?
Not rechargeable, runs on watch batteries, with a very long life on LED lights. Can change batteries. I've been very happy with the lights.
By Kevin J. Huffman on November 22, 2015