- XM-L T6 Cree Led, 800 Lumens, 3 modes, Zoomable, IP65 waterproof, lighting 500 feet long.
- New Release Kootek K1 Flashlight, 3300mAh 18650 battery & USB charge cord included.
- Multifuntional Cool Gear, 3 in 1 Cree LED flashlight, tactical knife, attack hammer.
- Necessary Tool for Vehicle – Flashlight to check vehicle failure, knife to self defence, harmer to break out in emergency.
- Skidproof & Waterproof – Tube body is designed with anti-slip chequer pattern. IP65 waterproof for outdoor use.
Is this tactical flashlight knife really bright?
Oh ya Bright white & can also strobe ..
By Calvin M. Owens on February 26, 2016
How do you get the strobe light to work?
After you turn on the flashlight, lightly tap the power button once and the light gets dimmer , tap it again and the strobe comes on.
By smallville on May 5, 2016
This won't work unless plugged in.. How do I fix this tactical flashlight knife?
I had the same problem when I bought it. Then I discover that the battery pack has a plastic cover which you have to take off.
By Luis on February 3, 2016
How is the compartments sevures together
it looks very good . you can use it with or without knives. it is good to use flashlight set anywhere. Each person has his/her own opinion, not sure if this can help you out.
By alex on July 1, 2016
Can you bring it through tsa
I wouldn't try it the knife is concealed and too long. Check airport website, they will explain what's allowed.
By Norman R Albriktsen on August 21, 2016
Are there multiple ways you can assemble it or is it one way only?
Well you can have a long flashlight with a hidden knife. Or you can have 2 spereate pieces. Or you can have a flashlight with a knife coming out of the end and you'll have an extra piece that won't attatch. But everything comes apart and screws together.
By Tiffany Quigley on August 11, 2016
I noticed some sort of lubricant on the battery and in the battery compartment. Is that supposed to be there? It still functions as described
I do not know but customer service was very helpful when I had a question so I would contact them.
By Jesse Wunsch on July 15, 2016