- Auto Beep at Programmed Temperature: Display of meat temperature and clear beep at the programmed temperature allow you to monitor meat temperature for perfect cooking result.
- Simple Touchscreen Operation: Program desired specific temp or Fast set between 8 pre-programmed meat modes in seconds with several fingertip clicks on LCD backlight touchscreen.
- Countdown timing function; Two fixing ways: stand on kickstand or attached to metal surface with back magnets.
- Fahrenheit default, Celsius adjustable; Two probes: one for use, one backup(not for using them simultaneously).
- Warranty: one year of refund or replacement of no hassle. Note:Take care of the wire part to keep it away from flame when you grilling food.
How to get to the mode to set a specific temperature other than the present temperatures?
Yes, press "S/S" for seconds and flash, then you can use "M/M" "S/T" to adjust to your temp
How do you change it from c to f?
Hold the middle button down for 2 seconds. The bad thing is it will change back to C when you turn it off
I'm looking for a device that helps me determine the temperature inside the oven. Does this do that? Thanks!
Yes, can be monitored
What is its temprature range?
0 to 482 F in the programable section.
can i use this to measure the temp of my oven, not just the temp of whatever i might be cooking?
Yes. The probe can stand up to 500 ºF.
The description says Fahrenheit is the default mode, but several comments say Celsius is default? Can somebody who bought it recently answer this?
Is there a way to clean the porous stainless steel mesh probe cord? Can you submerg it?
No you cannot immerse it in water. Just use a damp cloth
Does this work with an Induction stove? I have tried 2 of these, and after a short time it seems to go crazy, in a different environment it's fine
Honestly I am not sure because I just have a regular smooth top stove. And I have not had any problems with it. I would research it before purchasing. And google search a proper one for induction stove because those might use a specific one only.